The Seattle Seahawks (0-1) will look to upset the Detroit Lions (1-0) on Sunday, September 17, 2023 at Ford Field. The Lions are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 6 points. The over/under in the contest is set at 47 points.
The Lions won versus the Kansas City Chiefs in their most recent game, 21-20.
Lions QB Jared Goff went 22-for-35 for 253 yards, with one TD and no INTs, versus the Chiefs.
The Seahawks lost against the Los Angeles Rams in their most recent game, 30-13.
We will break down all of the info about this contest, including how to watch on DISH.
Lions vs Seahawks Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Detroit (-6)
- Moneyline: Detroit (-250), Seattle (+204)
- Total: 47 points
Lions Betting Info
- Detroit was 7-2 against the spread, and 5-4 overall, at home last year.
- The Lions had 12 wins in 17 games against the spread last year.
- Last year, Detroit hit the over in six of nine home games.
- There were 10 Lions games (out of 17) that went over the total last year.
- Goff: 4,438 PASS YDS / 261.1 YPG / 65.1% / 29 TD / 7 INT
- David Montgomery: 201 CAR / 801 YDS / 50.1 YPG / 5 TD / 34 REC / 316 YDS / 19.8 YPG / 1 TD
- Craig Reynolds: 23 CAR / 102 YDS / 17 YPG / 0 TD / 9 REC / 116 YDS / 19.3 YPG / 0 TD
- Amon-Ra St. Brown: 106 REC / 1,161 YDS / 72.6 YPG / 6 TD
- Kalif Raymond: 47 REC / 616 YDS / 36.2 YPG / 0 TD
- Marvin Jones Jr.: 46 REC / 529 YDS / 33.1 YPG / 3 TD
Lions vs Seahawks Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Stadium: Ford Field
- TV Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch Lions vs Seahawks on Fubo)