For Sunday’s game, which kicks off at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, sportsbooks have issued player prop bets on David Montgomery. Montgomery and the Detroit Lions (1-0) take on the Seattle Seahawks (0-1) in Week 2 at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.
David Montgomery Week 2 Player Props
- Matchup: Detroit Lions vs. Seattle Seahawks
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 17, 2023
Montgomery Rushing Stats and Trends
- Last season sportsbooks set an average rushing yards prop of 56.4 for Montgomery. He fell short of that, racking up 50.1 yards on the ground per game.
- He ran for a touchdown in five games last year, but did not rush for more than one in a game.
Bet on David Montgomery and other players at BetMGM.
Lions Vs. Seahawks Stats and Trends
- This week Montgomery will face what was the NFL’s 13th-ranked pass defense last season (211.5 yards allowed per game).
- Montgomery will go up against a Seahawks squad that allowed 150.2 rushing yards per game last season and was the NFL’s 30th-ranked rush defense.
- Despite having a bottom-five pass defense last season that ranked third-worst in the NFL (245.8 passing yards allowed per game), the Lions put up better results on offense, ranking eighth in the NFL by averaging 251.8 passing yards per game.
- The Lions owned the 11th-ranked rushing offense last year (128.2 rushing yards per game), and they were less effective on the other side of the ball, ranking fourth-worst with 146.5 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Lions struggled on defense in terms of yards per play last season, ranking worst in the NFL (6.4 yards per play allowed). However, they ranked fourth-best offensively, averaging 6.1 yards per play.