Ahead of Sunday’s 1:00 PM ET game airing live on FOX, bookmakers have posted player prop bet markets for Josh Reynolds. This Week 2 matchup features Reynolds’ Detroit Lions (1-0) taking on the Seattle Seahawks (0-1) at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.
Josh Reynolds Week 2 Player Props
- Matchup: Detroit Lions vs. Seattle Seahawks
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 17, 2023
Reynolds Receiving Stats and Trends
- Reynolds’ season average of 39.9 receiving yards per game last year was 12.4 more than the average over/under set for him (27.5).
- He had a receiving touchdown in three of 12 games last season, but had no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Bet on Josh Reynolds and other players at BetMGM.
Lions Vs. Seahawks Stats and Trends
- The 211.5 yards per game the Seahawks conceded through the air last season made them the NFL’s 13th-ranked pass defense.
- The Seahawks gave up 150.2 yards per game on the ground last season, the NFL’s 30th-ranked rush defense.
- Despite sporting a bottom-five pass defense last season that ranked third-worst in the NFL (245.8 passing yards allowed per game), the Lions put up better results on the other side of the ball, ranking eighth in the NFL by putting up 251.8 passing yards per game.
- The Lions had the 11th-ranked rushing offense last season (128.2 rushing yards per game), and they were worse defensively, ranking fourth-worst with 146.5 rushing yards allowed per game.
- The Lions had one of the most efficient offenses in the NFL (fourth in yards per play at 6.1) last season, while their defense was one of the most generous (6.4 yards allowed per play, 32nd in the league).