Before Kalif Raymond hits the field Sunday at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key numbers you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options. Raymond’s Detroit Lions (1-0) and the Seattle Seahawks (0-1) hit the field in Week 2 at Ford Field.
Kalif Raymond Week 2 Player Props
- Matchup: Detroit Lions vs. Seattle Seahawks
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 17, 2023
Raymond Receiving Stats and Trends
- A year ago, Raymond averaged 36.2 receiving yards per game, which is 20.9 more yards than his average prop bet over/under from last season (15.3).
- He had no receiving touchdowns in 16 games last season.
Bet on Kalif Raymond and other players at BetMGM.
Lions Vs. Seahawks Stats and Trends
- The 211.5 yards per game the Seahawks conceded through the air last season made them the NFL’s 13th-ranked pass defense.
- In terms of defending against the run, the Seahawks were 30th in the league last season, giving up 150.2 yards per game.
- With 245.8 passing yards allowed per game on defense last season, which ranked third-worst in the NFL, the Lions were forced to rely on their eighth-ranked passing offense (251.8 passing yards per contest) to keep them competitive.
- With 146.5 rushing yards allowed per game on defense, which ranked fourth-worst in the NFL, the Lions had to rely on their 11th-ranked running game (128.2 rushing yards per contest) to keep them in games last season.
- The Lions struggled defensively in terms of yards per play last season, ranking worst in the NFL (6.4 yards per play allowed). However, they ranked fourth-best offensively, totaling 6.1 yards per play.