The Atlanta Falcons (2-0) will look to upset the Detroit Lions (1-1) on Sunday, September 24, 2023 at Ford Field. The Lions are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 3.5 points. The over/under is 46 in the contest.
The Lions lost versus the Seattle Seahawks in their most recent game, 37-31.
Lions QB Jared Goff went 28-for-35 for 323 yards, with three TDs and one INT, against the Seahawks.
In their last game, the Falcons won against the Green Bay Packers, 25-24.
For more specifics of this game, including where and how to watch on DISH, continue reading.
Lions vs Falcons Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Detroit (-3.5)
- Moneyline: Detroit (-170), Atlanta (+145)
- Total: 46 points
Lions Betting Info
- Detroit was 5-4 overall, and 7-2 against the spread, at home last season.
- Against the spread, the Lions were 12-5-0 last season.
- At home last year, Detroit had one win ATS (1-1) as 3.5-point favorites or more.
- The Lions had one win ATS (1-1) as a 3.5-point favorite or greater last year.
- Detroit went over the total in six of nine home games last season.
- Out of 17 Lions games last year, 10 hit the over.
- Goff: 4,438 PASS YDS / 261.1 YPG / 65.1% / 29 TD / 7 INT
- David Montgomery: 201 CAR / 801 YDS / 50.1 YPG / 5 TD / 34 REC / 316 YDS / 19.8 YPG / 1 TD
- Zonovan Knight: 85 CAR / 300 YDS / 42.9 YPG / 1 TD / 13 REC / 100 YDS / 14.3 YPG / 0 TD
- Amon-Ra St. Brown: 106 REC / 1,161 YDS / 72.6 YPG / 6 TD
- Kalif Raymond: 47 REC / 616 YDS / 36.2 YPG / 0 TD
- Marvin Jones Jr.: 46 REC / 529 YDS / 33.1 YPG / 3 TD
Lions vs Falcons Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Stadium: Ford Field
- TV Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch Lions vs Falcons on Fubo)