Ahead of Sunday’s 1:00 PM ET game airing live on FOX, sportsbooks have posted player prop bet markets for Amon-Ra St. Brown. The Detroit Lions (1-1) and St. Brown face off versus the Atlanta Falcons (2-0) in a Week 3 matchup from Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.
Amon-Ra St. Brown Week 3 Player Props
- Matchup: Detroit Lions vs. Atlanta Falcons
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 24, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 71.5 (-115)
St. Brown Receiving Stats and Trends
- St. Brown averages 86.5 receiving yards, 15 more than the prop bet of 71.5 set for Sunday.
- He has put up over 71.5 receiving yards in one out of two games this season.
- St. Brown’s 86.5 receiving yards per game are 10.5 more than his average over/under (76).
- St. Brown has gone over on his receiving yards prop in 50.0% of his games (one of two).
- He has had a touchdown catch in one of two games this season, but had only one TD in that game.
Bet on Amon-Ra St. Brown and other players at BetMGM.
Lions Vs. Falcons Stats and Trends
- The Falcons have the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 133.5 yards per game through the air.
- The Lions rank 26th in pass defense this season (268.5 passing yards allowed per game), but they’ve been playing really well on the offensive side of the ball, ranking fourth-best in the NFL with 283 passing yards per game.
- The Lions rank 13th in run offense (110 rushing yards per game) and ninth in run defense (86 rushing yards allowed per game) this year.
- The Lions sport the 20th-ranked defense this year in terms of yards per play (5.6 yards per play allowed), and they’ve been more effective on offense, ranking fourth-best with 5.9 yards per play.