Before Jared Goff suits up Sunday, there will be player prop bets available for the 1:00 PM ET kickoff, live on FOX. The Detroit Lions (1-1) and Goff face off versus the Atlanta Falcons (2-0) in a Week 3 matchup from Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.
Jared Goff Week 3 Player Props
- Matchup: Detroit Lions vs. Atlanta Falcons
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 24, 2023
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 271.5 (-115)
Goff Passing Stats and Trends
- Compared to his 271.5-yard prop bet total for this matchup, Goff is passing for more yards per game this season (288.0).
- In two matchups this season, he has thrown for more than 271.5 yards once.
- Goff’s 288.0 passing yards per game are 24.0 higher than his average prop bet (264.0).
- Goff has finished above his passing yards prop total once this season.
- He has a passing touchdown in all two games this season, with multiple passing TDs in one of them.
- Goff has been intercepted just once this year in two games.
Bet on Jared Goff and other players at BetMGM.
Lions Vs. Falcons Stats and Trends
- The Falcons have the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 133.5 yards per game through the air.
- The Lions rank 26th in pass defense this year (268.5 passing yards allowed per game), but they’ve been thriving on offense, ranking fourth-best in the NFL with 283.0 passing yards per game.
- The Lions are putting up 110.0 rushing yards per game offensively this season (14th in NFL), and they are surrendering 86.0 rushing yards per game (ninth) on defense.
- The Lions own the 20th-ranked defense this season in terms of yards per play (5.6 yards per play allowed), and they’ve been more effective offensively, ranking fourth-best with 5.9 yards per play.