Ahead of Sunday’s 1:00 PM ET game airing live on FOX, oddsmakers have posted player props for Josh Reynolds. This Week 3 matchup features Reynolds’ Detroit Lions (1-1) taking on the Atlanta Falcons (2-0) at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.
Josh Reynolds Week 3 Player Props
- Matchup: Detroit Lions vs. Atlanta Falcons
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 24, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 42.5 (-118)
Reynolds Receiving Stats and Trends
- Reynolds’ 73.0 receiving yards per game are 30.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s outing.
- In all two games this year, he has recorded more than 42.5 receiving yards.
- Reynolds picks up 73.0 receiving yards per game, 40.0 more than his average over/under (33.0).
- In one of two games this year, he has a touchdown catch (with more than one on that occasion).
Bet on Josh Reynolds and other players at BetMGM.
Lions Vs. Falcons Stats and Trends
- The Falcons have the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 133.5 yards per game through the air.
- The Lions sport the 26th-ranked defense this season in terms of passing yards (268.5 allowed per game), and they’ve been better on offense, ranking fourth-best with 283 passing yards per game.
- The Lions are putting up 110 rushing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 14th in the NFL. On defense, they rank ninth, giving up 86 rushing yards per game.
- On offense, the Lions have been a top-five unit in terms of yards per play, ranking fourth-best in the NFL by putting up 5.9 yards per play. They rank 20th on defense (5.6 yards per play allowed).