There are numerous player prop betting options on Jahmyr Gibbs for the 1:00 PM ET game Sunday, which airs live on FOX. Gibbs’ Detroit Lions (1-1) and the Atlanta Falcons (2-0) take the field in Week 3 at Ford Field.
Jahmyr Gibbs Week 3 Player Props
- Matchup: Detroit Lions vs. Atlanta Falcons
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 24, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 46.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 23.5 (-115)
Gibbs Rushing Stats and Trends
- Gibbs has a 46.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 29.5 yards per game.
- He has not rushed for over 46.5 yards in a game yet this year (through two outings).
- Gibbs has come up short of his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (38.5) by 9.0 yards per game.
- Through two games, he has not scored a rushing touchdown.
Bet on Jahmyr Gibbs and other players at BetMGM.
Lions Vs. Falcons Stats and Trends
- In terms of defending against the run, the Falcons are 22nd in the league, giving up 119 yards per game.
- This week Gibbs will face the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense (133.5 yards allowed per game).
- On offense, the Lions have been a top-five unit in terms of passing yards, ranking fourth-best in the NFL by totaling 283 per game. They rank 26th on defense (268.5 passing yards allowed per game).
- The Lions are putting up 110 rushing yards per game on offense this season (13th in NFL), and they are allowing 86 rushing yards per game (ninth) on defense.
- On offense, the Lions have been a top-five unit in terms of yards per play, ranking fourth-best in the NFL by totaling 5.9 yards per play. They rank 20th on defense (5.6 yards per play allowed).