Detroit (1-1) will face off against their NFC North-rival, the Green Bay Packers (2-1) in a matchup on Thursday, September 28, 2023 at Lambeau Field. The betting information foretells a close game, with the Lions favored by 1.5 points. The over/under is 44.5 in the contest.
Against the Atlanta Falcons in their most recent contest, the Lions won 20-6.
The Lions’ Jared Goff was 22-for-33 for 243 yards versus the Falcons, with one TD and one INT.
Against the New Orleans Saints in their last game, the Packers won 18-17.
We dig deep into all of the details you need to know about this contest below, including how to watch on DISH.
Lions vs Packers Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Detroit (-1.5)
- Moneyline: Detroit (-118), Green Bay (-102)
- Total: 44.5 points
Lions Betting Info
- Detroit was 4-4 overall, and 5-3 against the spread, in away games last season.
- The Lions were 12-5-0 against the spread last season.
- Detroit was winless ATS (0-1) on the road as 1.5-point favorites or more.
- The Lions’ ATS record as 1.5-point favorites or more was 3-2 last season.
- Last season, in four of eight away games Detroit hit the over.
- In 17 Lions games last year, 10 went over the total.
- Goff: 4,438 PASS YDS / 261.1 YPG / 65.1% / 29 TD / 7 INT
- David Montgomery: 201 CAR / 801 YDS / 50.1 YPG / 5 TD / 34 REC / 316 YDS / 19.8 YPG / 1 TD
- Zonovan Knight: 85 CAR / 300 YDS / 42.9 YPG / 1 TD / 13 REC / 100 YDS / 14.3 YPG / 0 TD
- Amon-Ra St. Brown: 106 REC / 1,161 YDS / 72.6 YPG / 6 TD
- Kalif Raymond: 47 REC / 616 YDS / 36.2 YPG / 0 TD
- Marvin Jones Jr.: 46 REC / 529 YDS / 33.1 YPG / 3 TD
Lions vs Packers Game Info
- Game Day: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Location: Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Stadium: Lambeau Field
- TV Channel: NBC
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch Lions vs Packers on Fubo)