We’re still a few days away from the Thursday Night Football matchup between the Green Bay Packers and Detroit Lions, but both teams have updated the injury report. The squads provided the update on Tuesday.
Thursday’s matchup features two teams tied atop the NFC North with 2-1 records. Although it’s still early in the 2023 season, this game could help determine the division winner.
Here’s a look at the status of both teams’ injury report from Tuesday’s practices. These will continue to be updated until kickoff on Thursday.
Packers injury report
- Jaire Alexander, CB (Back) – Limited
- Zayne Anderson, S (Hamstring) – Did not practice
- David Bakhtiari, OT (Knee) – Did not practice
- De’Vondre Campbell, LB (Ankle) – Did not practice
- Rashan Gary, LB (Knee) – Limited
- Elgton Jenkins, OL (Knee) – Did not practice
- Aaron Jones, RB (Hamstring) – Limited
- Zach Tom, OL (Knee) – Limited
- Carrington Valentine, CB (Biceps) – Limited
- Christian Watson, WR (Hamstring) – Limited
Lions injury report
- Jason Cabinda, FB (Knee) – Did not practice
- Taylor Decker, OT (Ankle) – Limited
- Jonah Jackson, OG (Thigh) – Limited
- Kerby Joseph, S (Hip) – Limited
- David Montgomery, RB (Thigh) – Limited
- Emmanuel Moseley, CB (Knee/Hamstring) – Limited
- Matt Nelson, OT (Ankle) – Did not practice
- Frank Ragnow, C (Toe) – Full participant
- Halapoulivaati Vaitai, OG (Knee) – Did not practice