Before Jahmyr Gibbs and his teammates take the field Sunday at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, there will be numerous player prop bets available. Gibbs’ Detroit Lions (7-2) and the Chicago Bears (3-7) meet in a Week 11 matchup between NFC North opponents at Ford Field.
Jahmyr Gibbs Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Detroit Lions vs. Chicago Bears
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 40.5 (-118)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 21.5 (-118)
Gibbs Rushing Stats and Trends
- Gibbs has a 40.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 68.0 yards per game.
- Five times this year (in seven games – 71.4%), he rushed for more than 40.5 yards.
- Gibbs’ rushing yards per game average this season of 68.0 yards is 20.5 more yards than his average rushing yards over/under (47.5).
- He rushed for a TD in three games this year, with multiple rushing touchdowns in one game.
Bet on Jahmyr Gibbs and other players at BetMGM.
Lions Vs. Bears Stats and Trends
- Allowing 76 rushing yards per game, the Bears have the second-ranked run defense in the league.
- The 248.2 passing yards the Bears give up per game makes them the NFL’s 26th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Lions have the 20th-ranked defense this season in terms of passing yards (231.6 allowed per game), and they’ve been better on offense, ranking fourth-best with 267.4 passing yards per game.
- The Lions have been a tough matchup for opposing teams in the running game, as they rank top-five in both rushing offense (fourth-best with 139 rushing yards per game) and rushing defense (third-best with 79.1 rushing yards allowed per game) this season.
- On offense, the Lions have been a top-five unit in terms of yards per play, ranking third-best in the NFL by totaling 6.1 yards per play. They rank 18th on defense (5.6 yards per play allowed).