Player props will be available for Sam LaPorta ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. NFC North opponents take the field in Week 11 when LaPorta and the Detroit Lions (7-2) meet the Chicago Bears (3-7) at Ford Field.
Sam LaPorta Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Detroit Lions vs. Chicago Bears
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 45.5 (-111)
LaPorta Receiving Stats and Trends
- LaPorta averages 52.7 receiving yards, 7.2 more than the over/under of 45.5 set for Sunday.
- He has gained over 45.5 receiving yards in six out of nine games this season.
- LaPorta has put up 8.6 more receiving yards per game (52.7) than his average prop total (44.1).
- LaPorta has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 62.5% of his games (five of eight).
- He has had a touchdown catch in three of nine games this year, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
Bet on Sam LaPorta and other players at BetMGM.
Lions Vs. Bears Stats and Trends
- This week LaPorta will face the NFL’s 26th-ranked pass defense (248.2 yards allowed per game).
- The Lions rank 20th in pass defense this year (231.6 passing yards allowed per game), but they’ve been playing really well on the other side of the ball, ranking fourth-best in the NFL with 267.4 passing yards per game.
- The Lions have been shining on both offense and defense in the running game, ranking fourth-best in rushing offense (139 rushing yards per game) and third-best in rushing defense (79.1 rushing yards allowed per game).
- The Lions rank 18th in yards per play allowed this year (5.6), but they’ve been shining on the offensive side of the ball, ranking third-best in the NFL with 6.1 yards per play.