Before Craig Reynolds hits the field Sunday at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key insights you should know before you place a bet on his player prop betting options. Reynolds and the Detroit Lions (7-2) ready for an NFC North matchup in Week 11 against the Chicago Bears (3-7) at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.
Craig Reynolds Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Detroit Lions vs. Chicago Bears
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
Reynolds Rushing Stats and Trends
- Reynolds has out-gained his rushing yards prop average on the season (0.0) by 25.6 yards.
- He has scored a rushing touchdown one time this season in six games.
Bet on Craig Reynolds and other players at BetMGM.
Lions Vs. Bears Stats and Trends
- The Bears have the NFL’s second-ranked defense against the run, surrendering 76 yards per game.
- The Bears are conceding 248.2 passing yards per game this season, the NFL’s 26th-ranked pass defense.
- On the offensive side of the ball, the Lions have been a top-five unit in terms of passing yards, ranking fourth-best in the NFL by averaging 267.4 per game. They rank 20th on defense (231.6 passing yards allowed per game).
- The Lions have been a difficult matchup for opposing teams in the running game, as they rank top-five in both rushing offense (fourth-best with 139 rushing yards per game) and rushing defense (third-best with 79.1 rushing yards allowed per game) this year.
- The Lions rank 18th in yards per play allowed this year (5.6), but they’ve been shining on the other side of the ball, ranking third-best in the NFL with 6.1 yards per play.