Before Donovan Peoples-Jones and his teammates take the field Sunday at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, there will be numerous player prop bets available. Peoples-Jones and the Detroit Lions (7-2) are set for an NFC North matchup in Week 11 with the Chicago Bears (3-7) at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.
Donovan Peoples-Jones Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Detroit Lions vs. Chicago Bears
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
Peoples-Jones Receiving Stats and Trends
- Peoples-Jones’ season average of 13.9 receiving yards is 5.7 less than his average prop total (19.6).
- He has zero touchdown catches in six games this year.
Bet on Donovan Peoples-Jones and other players at BetMGM.
Lions Vs. Bears Stats and Trends
- The Bears have the NFL’s 26th-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 248.2 yards per game through the air.
- The Lions have the 20th-ranked defense this year in terms of passing yards (231.6 allowed per game), and they’ve been better offensively, ranking fourth-best with 267.4 passing yards per game.
- The Lions have been firing on all cylinders in the running game this year, as they rank fourth-best in rushing offense (139 rushing yards per game) and third-best in rushing defense (79.1 rushing yards allowed per game).
- The Lions sport the 18th-ranked defense this year in terms of yards per play (5.6 yards per play allowed), and they’ve been better on the other side of the ball, ranking third-best with 6.1 yards per play.