Here are some key stats and trends to parse before placing any bets on Jameson Williams’ player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. Williams and the Detroit Lions (7-2) ready for an NFC North matchup in Week 11 against the Chicago Bears (3-7) at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.
Jameson Williams Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Detroit Lions vs. Chicago Bears
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 20.5 (-115)
Williams Receiving Stats and Trends
- Williams averages 17.8 receiving yards, 2.7 fewer than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- In one out of five games this season, he has gained more than 20.5 receiving yards.
- Williams picks up 17.8 receiving yards per game, 8.8 more than his average prop total (9.0).
- Williams hasn’t hit the over on a receiving yards over/under this year.
- He has had a touchdown catch in one of five games this season, but had only one TD in that game.
Bet on Jameson Williams and other players at BetMGM.
Lions Vs. Bears Stats and Trends
- The Bears are conceding 248.2 passing yards per game this season, the NFL’s 26th-ranked pass defense.
- The Lions have the 20th-ranked defense this year in terms of passing yards (231.6 allowed per game), and they’ve been more effective on the other side of the ball, ranking fourth-best with 267.4 passing yards per game.
- The Lions have been making things happen on both sides of the ball in the running game this season, as they rank fourth-best in rushing offense (139 rushing yards per game) and third-best in rushing defense (79.1 rushing yards allowed per game).
- The Lions rank 18th in yards per play allowed this year (5.6), but they’ve been playing really well on offense, ranking third-best in the NFL with 6.1 yards per play.