Check out these betting insights before placing player prop wagers on Kalif Raymond for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. NFC North opponents square off in Week 11 when Raymond’s Detroit Lions (7-2) take the field against the Chicago Bears (3-7) at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.
Kalif Raymond Week 11 Player Props
- Matchup: Detroit Lions vs. Chicago Bears
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 19, 2023
Raymond Receiving Stats and Trends
- Raymond’s season average of 30.8 receiving yards is 13.9 more than his average prop total (16.9).
- In one of nine games this season, he has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Bet on Kalif Raymond and other players at BetMGM.
Lions Vs. Bears Stats and Trends
- The Bears have the NFL’s 26th-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 248.2 yards per game through the air.
- The Lions rank 20th in pass defense this year (231.6 passing yards allowed per game), but they’ve been shining on the other side of the ball, ranking fourth-best in the NFL with 267.4 passing yards per game.
- The Lions have been a tough opponent for opposing teams in the running game, as they rank top-five in both rushing offense (fourth-best with 139 rushing yards per game) and rushing defense (third-best with 79.1 rushing yards allowed per game) this year.
- On the offensive side of the ball, the Lions have been a top-five unit in terms of yards per play, ranking third-best in the NFL by averaging 6.1 yards per play. They rank 18th on defense (5.6 yards per play allowed).