Player prop betting options will be available for Jahmyr Gibbs ahead of Thursday’s NFL action at 12:30 PM ET live on FOX. NFC North foes square off in Week 12 when Gibbs’ Detroit Lions (8-2) take on the Green Bay Packers (4-6) at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.
Jahmyr Gibbs Week 12 Player Props
- Matchup: Detroit Lions vs. Green Bay Packers
- Time: 12:30 PM
- Date: November 23, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 44.5 (-118)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 28.5 (-115)
Gibbs Rushing Stats and Trends
- Gibbs has a 44.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 64.0 yards per game.
- In 50.0% of his games (four of eight matchups) so far, he has rushed for more than 44.5 yards.
- Gibbs has out-gained his rushing yards prop average on the season (46.8) by 17.2 yards.
- Gibbs has gone over his rushing yard prop totals in six games out of seven opportunities (85.7%).
- He scored a rushing touchdown in four games this season, with multiple rushing TDs in one game.
Bet on Jahmyr Gibbs and other players at BetMGM.
Lions Vs. Packers Stats and Trends
- In terms of defending against the run, the Packers are 28th in the NFL, allowing 134.7 yards per game.
- The Packers are conceding 193.2 passing yards per game this season, the NFL’s seventh-ranked pass defense.
- The Lions rank 16th in pass defense this year (223.5 passing yards allowed per game), but they’ve been playing really well on offense, ranking fourth-best in the NFL with 263 passing yards per game.
- The Lions have been a difficult matchup for opposing teams in the running game, as they rank top-five in both rushing offense (fifth-best with 136.6 rushing yards per game) and rushing defense (fifth-best with 89.5 rushing yards allowed per game) this season.
- Offensively, the Lions have been a top-five unit in terms of yards per play, ranking third-best in the NFL by compiling 6.1 yards per play. They rank 16th on defense (5.5 yards per play allowed).